Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fear?

State Of Fear
I love Michael Crichton. I just read his latest and unfortunately final book. (RIP)
I think this may be my favorite of his books. Its was accurately titled also. You'll find out once you read the book. His views of the media and the general world at large were so profound! And the way he precisely managed to sneak them in through crazy scientist and beautiful women. All sorts of guises. Typical Crichton. This one gets 8 pretzel bites. One thing that bothered me though is he left a small hole in the story. He does this in a lot of his stories. I don't know if its on purpose or if its just by accident. But its kinda odd how some characters seem to fall off the earth and are never heard from again. Oh well I'm not complaining it was a darn good book.
TEE

1 comment:

  1. I've noticed the same thing about Michael Crichton's stories -- there always seems to be a hole. Maybe it's just bad editing? --Annalise

    ReplyDelete