Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm so envious of this writer

Envy
This is the third book in the Luxe series by Anna Godbersen (you'll find a review of the second book and more information about the series in general here). I didn't like this one quite as much as the second, but it was still really addicting to read. I did think that it felt a little more stereotypically romance novel-y than the last one. I don't want to give too much away, but basically all the problems that developed towards the end of the second book completely explode in this book. Every time I thought things couldn't get any worse, they did. There were several times throughout the book that I wanted to yell at the main characters, "WHAT are you doing?" So, overall, not quite as good as the last one, but the series overall is definitely really fun and worth reading. 7.5 pretzel bites
KAY

No comments:

Post a Comment